Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Axe 2.0 Dust Gold/Silver
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
***Used items can be returned under the discretion of PBWarehouse's certified tech. If you are wanting to return a used item, please contact us with pictures of the item and the reason for returning. Our tech will reach out to you with further information.***
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
The Empire Axe 2.0 continues to shred the competition whether in the woods or behind bunkers. Accurate, smooth and lightweight, the newly improved perfect player marker is the complete package.
- Pressure controlled poppet engine for proven, reliable performance
- Externally serviceable, break-beam anti-chop laser eyes
- Shockwave board offers multiple adjustable firing modes (Semi, Ramp, Burst, Full Auto)
- Relay venting ASA regulator with On/Off lever
- Wrap-around foregrip with micro-texture for non-slip protection from the elements
- Foregrip accepts the aftermarket drop-in OLED Redline board
- Push button bolt removal system for tool-less engine maintenance
- Lightweight and accurate Driver XX two-piece barrel
- Superior velocity consistency for shot-on-shot accuracy
- Low pressure operation is gentle on fragile paint
- 10% Weight savings over previous generation Axe